Geothermal HVAC Service, Geothermal System Installation & Geothermal RepairHurricane, WV, Pinch, WV, Tornado, WV, Sissonville, WV, Elkview, WV & Kanawha City, WV
Let the geothermal HVAC experts from Pierson Technical Services keep you cool in the summer, warm in winter, and trim your energy bills by up to fifty percent. Plus, we’ll help you take advantage of the most environmentally responsible means of temperature control on the market. While many homeowners across Kanawha Valley and the Tri-State Area already benefit from geothermal rewards, very few contractors are qualified to handle proper design, installation, maintenance, and repair. When you contact Pierson Technical Services at 304-205-9910 for a full range of geothermal expertise, we answer with 40 years of local and industry experience. Our technicians are fully licensed, trained, updated, and equipped to handle your start-to-finish project.
Professional Geothermal System Installations
Pierson Technical Services customizes solutions to suit. We don’t assume to know your expectations, current demands, or long-term goals. Our specialists take the time and consideration to serve your best interests. Family owned and operated, we recognize the significant investment into geothermal temperature control and take the necessary steps to deliver maximum value and the quickest possible recovery of the initial cost. We offer knowledgeable recommendations, quick completion, and convenient financing with approved credit. Specializing in geothermal heat pumps, Pierson Technical Services exemplifies standards of quality across Dunbar, South Charleston, St. Albans, Charleston, Tornado, Kanawha City, Teays Valley, Sissonville, Pinch, Belle, Hurricane, Winfield, Barboursville, Huntington & Elkview, WV.
Some of the many rewards of geothermal HVAC include:
- Lower Operating Costs – The typical 2000 sq. ft. home can be maintained at the perfect temperature, year round, for as little as a dollar a day.
- Water Heating – A simple connection allows the geothermal unit to provide some or all of your hot water.
- Protect the Environment – Switching to geothermal HVAC adds up to planting 750 trees.
- Value – While geothermal equipment costs more to install than conventional HVAC, the energy savings and reduced maintenance pays for the investment within three to five years.
- Service Life – The heat pump can be expected to last twenty years with proper maintenance, while the underground loop system delivers fifty years of reliable operation.
- Safe – Eliminating the combustion process, there’s no worry over fumes, odors, flames, hot surfaces, or carbon monoxide.
- Comfort – Evenly distributed heating and cooling is partnered with superior summer dehumidification.
- Sound Levels – Operating much like your refrigerator, the geothermal unit is wonderfully quiet, and there’s no unattractive or loud outdoor unit.